[Nfbmt] at large chapter meeting

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:33:30 UTC 2015

Good evening to all. our at large chapter meeting will take place on
thursday January 8th at six p.m. the conference line number is
605;475;4000 code 948731 the agenda is as follows: call to order roll
call and introduction of guests. reading and approval of minutes
treasurer's report other old business new business including fund
raising. any further comments and adjournment. If any of you would like
to see something added to the agenda please contact me and I will be
happy to include other items. sincerely Sheila leigland president of the
at large chapter of the nfb of Montana.