[Nfbmt] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tales of triumph and education await you in the January Braille Monitor

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 00:34:25 UTC 2015

High there,
	I agree with this individual.  Some great articles in the January Braille Monitor.  There is also an update to the NFB Constitution.
	I was at the meeting where Tom Bickford gave his talk, but had to leave the room and didn't get back until right as he finished.  It's Great that I had the opportunity to completely review it.  He is an interesting gentleman to visit with.
Ted
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404