[Nfbmt] Becca and Convention

Becca Stewart beccastewart76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:00:04 UTC 2015

Hi Jim.  Well, it sounds like you and Dar had some adventures getting to
convention:)  I'm still disappointed about not being able to go but I think
I will be at our state convention in October.  The whole family was
disappointed, kids because of missing Disney and well, maybe Randi wasn't so
disappointed but we are all having a good time here in Mesa.  We are
returning to Msla on Saturday:)  I'll talk to you later:)
Becca