[Nfbmt] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] Free Information Service for convention attendees

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Fri Jun 19 03:52:22 UTC 2015

Hi Rebecca and all,

Dar and I already use this app in our IPhones.  This free information
service is being made available for those who would like to try this
app for free before purchasing it!  If I'm not mistaken, it is $29 from
the app store.  We really like the app and you only need to use your
phone and not pare it with any other gadget.  You can use it with other
apps as google maps, apple maps and a few other programs but it is a
nice stand alone program.  Download the app, bring it up, lock your
phone and start walking.  You will hear much of what you are passing.
It doesn't matter where you might be!  The app works worldwide.  Dar
and I like the app better than the Trekker Breeze since one can use it
instantaneously when a destination is reached. There are other voices
available other than the IOS voices.  The one we use is Ryan which is
the same male voice of the Victor Stream two.  It is the loudest voice
available and one can hear what he says quite well.

Please feel free to write Dar or myself if you have questions about the app.

Jim