[Nfbmt] the time act

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:52:56 UTC 2015

my husband recently had a timing at work that took over four hours and
he is now making $2.75 per hour for the next thirty days. a committee of
fourteen people revised the way the timing was performed. He has
requested a new timing based on these results. In this timing he was to
place five toys in each bag and he was to find toys that has at least
some way in which they were alike or could be matched together. there
were items that he couldn't identify and some people with vision had no
idea what they even were. we believe the timing is discriminatory and
this is an excellent exaample of why fourteen c of the fair labor
standards act needs to be totally abolished. I don't know of any
nondisabled person that would accept this kind of     treatment. If he
doesn't receive an appropriate timing he will be deciding what his next
step will be. He only gets 12 hours at   work as it is. this is an
excellent reason why this section of the fair standards act under the
labor act needs to be abolished.