[Nfbmt] List of Committees and Appointees ... Updated 03/11/2015

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu Mar 12 01:06:13 UTC 2015

Hi again, everyone.

This is a revised list of committees or positions I have appointed or who
have volunteered.

If I have forgotten anyone, please remind me.

If you would like to form or join a committee, please let me know.

Thanks.  I may revise this further, but I wanted you to have the latest.

LIST OF COMMITTEES and appointees

2015 NFBMT Convention Planning Committee: Bruce Breslauer, chair; Jim
Aldrich, Linda Hurlock, Ted Robbins, Sheila Leigland

Bequest Letter Drafting Committee: Jeff Haworth, Jim Marks

Bid For Equality Auction Committee: Jim Aldrich, Chair; Jeff Haworth, Stacie
Huff

Braille Literacy Committee: Dar Aldrich, Joy Breslauer

Brochure Designing Committee: rik James, Karen James, Jeff Haworth, Joy
Breslauer

Fundraising Committee:  Ted Robbins, Jim Aldrich, Jim and Kathy Marks

Fund-raising Chairperson for At Large Chapter: Harold Leigland

Legislative Governmental Affairs Coordinator: Joy Breslauer; Other
Legislative Governmental Affairs Committee Members: Sheila Leigland and
Becca Stewart

NFB of Montana Membership Coordinator:  Anna Robbins

NFB Newsline Statewide Coordinators: Rik and Karen James

NFB of Montana Student Coordinator:  Travis Moses

PAC (Preauthorized contribution) Plan Coordinator:  Ted Robbins

Technology Committee: (sharing high- and low-tech solutions): I know who I
think should be on it for starters, but I haven't asked them yet.  How 'bout
it, Jim and Dar?

Vehicle Donations coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

Voting Rights Coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

Web Site/newsletter/blog  Committee:  Joy Breslauer, Rik James

Joy Breslauer, President

National Federation of the Blind of Montana www.nfbofmt.org

blindness is not what holds you back