[Nfbmt] NFB of MT dues reminder

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:59:41 UTC 2015

Greetings,

                Just a reminder that if you haven't paid your $5 NFB of MT
dues, they are past due.  If you are not sure, you have three options:
Contact me asking me if we have record, send your dues in, or to C Y A, just
send a contribution, asking that your dues be covered from it.

                Mail to:

NFB of MT

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

Thanks.

                Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---