[Nfbmt] A blast from the past

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun Mar 29 17:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi, fellow Montana Federationists.

My daughter sent me an article from the Billings Gazette regarding someone I
and a few others of us on this list used to go to school with at the Montana
School for the Deaf and the Blind.  Thought you might find it interesting,
as I did.  We went to the same school, and worked for the same company for
many years, but our lives turned out so differently from one another.  Last
I knew she was working at Goodwill hanging hangers.  She paid for a PCA to
come in and cook and clean for her.  I don't know if that is still the case.
I might think she is another victim of low expectations, but she seems happy
and who am I to judge.  There are many people whom we might think are doing
better economically who aren't as happy with their lot in life.  But are
they happy because they're happy or are they happy because they've settled
for less than their best?  Is there ever anyone who is too late to reach?

http://m.billingsgazette.com/news/local/government-and-politics/residences-o
n-n-th-down-to-i-ll-stay-as/article_f3dc9f85-2db6-52fa-b4c0-34b5d448b9e8.htm
l?mobile_touch=true

www.nfbofmt.org

blindness is not what holds you back