[Nfbmt] Social Security Discussion

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 02:04:27 UTC 2015

Joy,
	I personally have no questions for myself, as I think I pretty well
understand what affects me.  I have put it on my calendar, with the idea
that I might learn something.
	I had accepted that it was a given that you would have the call.  Do
keep us posted.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404