[Nfbmt] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon May 4 00:51:10 UTC 2015

Forwarded message:

From: "Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq via Nfbnet-members-list"
 <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
to: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 11:32:16 -0500

LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount:
Federationists planning to attend the national convention will have an
opportunity for some additional fun down in Florida. LEGOLAND Florida
has signed an agreement with the NFB offering a special discount on
park tickets for NFB members. Purchase one adult ticket, and you can
get one general admission ticket free! This offer is good for one-day
park admission, two-day park admission, one-day waterpark combo, or
two-day waterpark combo tickets. General admission tickets can be
redeemed for an adult (ages thirteen to fifty-nine), child (ages three
to twelve), or senior (ages sixty and up) for admission to LEGOLAND
Florida. The code needed to receive this discount will be given out at
the National Convention in the suites and at the information desk. Enjoy!

Gary Wunder, Editor
The Braille Monitor

The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe
holiday season. We would appreciate your including the NFB in your
end-of-year giving. Make your contribution now.