[Nfbmt] Social Security Conference Call Saturday, May 16, 10:30 A.M.

President, NFB of Montana bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu May 7 00:30:11 UTC 2015

Hello, fellow Federationists.

I have planned to hold a conference call on the topic of Social Security and
the blind.  This conference call will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2015,
at 10:30 A.M. mountain daylight time.  The guest speaker will be Rose Sloan
from the National office.  Please come to learn about how Social Security
can be part of your life as a blind person.  This should be an interesting
and informative discussion.

The number to call is 712-432-6100, access code 41010893.  We hope you can
be there, but for those who must miss it, we will try to remember to record
it.

We hope to have more of these conference calls on topics that interest you.
Let me know your ideas for future topics for discussion.  Thanks.

www.nfbofmt.org

blindness is not what holds you back