[Nfbmt] NFB-Newsline

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu May 14 08:48:42 UTC 2015

This month on NFB-Newsline you will find announcements of chapter meeting
times and places, an announcement of a topical conference call on Social
Security and the blind held this Saturday at 10:30 by the Treasure State At
Large Chapter, plus an announcement of a Yellowstone County Chapter
spaghetti Fundraiser scheduled for June 7.  Don't forget to listen to your
state information channel, as it is updated regularly with news and
announcements which might interest you.

When you are connected to NFB-Newsline, please choose option two for your
state's information channel, option five for the Montana information
channel, and option ten for the NFB Calendar of Upcoming Events.  The
chapter meetings and other chapter news is first on the list, but there also
is information about the state and national conventions, as well as how to
contact the NFB

Of Montana.

As you read your local paper, national papers, and magazine articles that
interest you, don't forget to also check this handy feature of NFB-Newsline
every now and then.

www.nfbofmt.org

blindness is not what holds you back