[Nfbmt] National Convention Agenda for People With Combined Hearing and Vision Loss

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun May 31 17:20:42 UTC 2015

NFB National Convention Agenda
for People with Combined Hearing and Vision Loss:
Tuesday, July 7, 2015

If you or someone you know has combined hearing and vision loss, consider
attending the Deaf-Blind Division's SSP Workshop on Tuesday July 7 from
12:30 to 2:30 PM at the NFB Convention.  You'll learn what
all the talk of SSPs is about and find out what resources are widely
available to help ease common communication difficulties.  You'll be amazed
to discover some solutions to problems that once seemed
insurmountable, and your life might just be changed forever.

Join us for "I Can't Hear The Whispers" from 12:30 to 2:30 PM, and then come
back the same day at 6:30 for the Deaf-Blind Seminar/Business Meeting.
Professionals, educators, and deaf-blind  consumers will speak on SSP
programs, technology, and "I Can Connect."  Attend this informative session
from 6:30 to 10 PM along with the annual deaf-blind business meeting and
election of officers, sponsored by the NFB Deaf-Blind Division, Joe Naulty,
President