[Nfbmt] Notetaker Trade-In Program: $1,500 Credit!

Breslauers breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:18:17 UTC 2015

This might interest some of you.  Joy

Trade in a HIMS or Humanware notetaker for $1,500 credit.

888-520-4467

www.hims-inc.com

Turn your old Braille Notetaker into a $1,500 credit toward a feature-packed
Braille Sense U2 or U2 QWERTY!

Is your Braille notetaker looking a little worse for wear? Are you lacking
adequate access to school and workplace standards like Excel, PowerPoint and
Dropbox? Do you wish social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube were
easier to use?  Would you enjoy the convenience of direct downloads from
Bookshare?  Then it's time to upgrade to a Braille Sense U2 Notetaker!

Here's How It Works...

Trade in any Humanware Braille Note Apex or HIMS Braille Sense Plus 32-cell
Braille Notetaker and we will take $1,500 off the purchase of a new Braille
Sense U2 or U2 QWERTY Notetaker.

*Offer limited to HIMS and Humanware brand notetakers and valid in the U.S.
Only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Not valid on
previous purchases. Call for consideration of other notetaker models and
options.

Call, click or email our friendly, Austin-based

sales and support staff for more information:

Call: 888-520-4467

Email: sales at hims-inc.com

It's time to upgrade to a Braille Sense U2 Notetaker.

Don't wait! Trade-in offer expires December 31, 2015!

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>