[Nfbmt] State Affiliate Convention Seminar

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Nov 25 21:47:40 UTC 2015

Yes I got it, and yes I also knew an instructor in Denver at the time
who did knitting quite well.
I thought it was different at the time, but know many guys love to make
clothes for women to sel.
That is how most of qvc is put together.
Now if we could come up with a program they would use to help us sell
products to get money for chapters that would be neat.
I can't knit fast enough to sell a product on the show.
Just a thought to do something.
I would love to go and tell about what we would sell.
Just a dream though.
Dreams do come true.