[Nfbmt] convention 2015

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:30:07 UTC 2015

Well, we survived it and I hope it was fun and informative and at times
thought provoking.  If there is praise, I want to hear it; if not, keep it
to yourself.  No no, that's not true.  If you had an issue that I was not
aware of, if anything went wrong, if you didn't like something or get
something you thought you should have, please let me know.  Either call me
at 407-454-3096 (If I don't answer, please leave a message or at least ask
me to call you back), or by email off list, breslauerj at gmail.com.  I want to
hear what went well for you and what did not.  I want to help improve our
conventions so they get better and better, and take your thoughts and needs
into consideration.  I know at times the mike situation was a little bit
annoying, but we did get it straightened out for the most part, and stuff
happens, no matter how well you plan.  The hotel staff was certainly
attentive about addressing our concerns promptly, at least in my experience,
and if they were not, I want to know.

Hope you all had a safe trip home, and enjoyed the gentle zephyrs in Great
Falls while you were here.

Next year in Billings.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org