[Nfbmt] just curious

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Oct 17 01:06:41 UTC 2015

It keeps the old mans head brains working, does him good.
Our chapter has some goodies coming up lifting off the ground soon, I
am helping with this.
A question though,
hoping it won't be to late,
I keep seeing the Main chapter will lose their news line, running out of funds.
I don't know cost, anything like that.
How can chapters help a small bit to keep them going as well?
Or is it possible.