[Nfbmt] Presidential Release October, 2015

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Oct 19 20:22:15 UTC 2015

Yes, you can subscribe to the Presidential Release via wireless and
the Victor Reader Stream.  It is a "podcast."  I can't give you step
by step instructions, as my stream is being repaired ... but I think
you hit the round button at top middle, go to wireless that way,
and use menu to find podcasts, then hit 7 menu key, and down arrow to
add a podcast, you can enter nfb and it should come up in a
list.  Can get other stuff this way, and it is updated automatically,
which is nice.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org