[Nfbmt] Hands up, who among us?

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:06:01 UTC 2015

I know Braille.  Learned it as a small child.  Learned print in third grade;
found it much more difficult.

I think it would be cool if we could organize some sort of Braille learning
happening in Montana.

The one person I can think of who has learned Braille most recently is Becca,
and I don't know what method she used.

Joy