[Nfbmt] Lesson learned

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Oct 22 01:24:29 UTC 2015

I want to share this, because I know what happened, then asking others
if the same thing happened to them.
I went to do a mammogram today, last one done two years ago.
The paper work was copied from what was done two years ago, at no time
did I get asked any questions.
I shared that I had the heart attack, just encase changes had happened
during this test.
She said that was fine writing nothing down on record.
I will call the office tomorrow asking to speak with a manager to teach
them, we the blind need to fill out new paper work each year or when needed.
We do not wish anyone to decide what is rite or what isn't correct.
I think a bit slower now, with the medicine I am on, where if you wake
tired trust me that is that.
You can do all you wish but tired is tired.
I will do my best to make sure no matter what doctor I see or any blind
person sees gets a chance to fill out the new paper work.
I hope this hasn't happened to you.