[Nfbmt] Off topic; voting

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 00:47:00 UTC 2015

Did anybody besides Bruce and me vote today using the voting machine
downtown?  The workers there say that hardly any blind people ever use it,
and I think that's a crying shame.  Here we have the opportunity to exercise
our citizen's rights to vote independently and privately, and we don't do it?
I sure don't understand that at all.  I hope the day never comes in my
lifetime when those rights are denied me.  I haven't missed an election since
I was old enough to vote.  I don't even like to miss the little elections.
They're just as important as the big ones.

Maybe this isn't that off topic after all.

Joy Breslauer