[Nfbmt] Off topic; voting

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:05:37 UTC 2015

I suppose I am lazy. But the mail ballot is so danged easy if you have a
housemate who is at home.
Just so my vote counts. Vote early and often, I say.
I don't trust those electronic ballot machines, adapted or not. That has not
been settled, even though we don't hear about it anymore.

Just my hobbled up opinion.
Music on the brain.
Baseball on the radio.
And leaves still falling on the ground. Around this town, anyhow.

Rik