[Nfbmt] Convention Expenses

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:52:48 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone.

An anonymous donor has enabled us to offer reimbursement of some convention
expenses for those who may find attending the convention difficult or
impossible without extra funds.  You may request funds before the
convention, but you must be at the convention to receive your reimbursement.
We are not able to cover the total cost of attending the convention.

If you would like to take advantage of this one-time opportunity, please
send an email to president at nfbofmt.org with details of your request, or
<mailto:president at nfbofmt.org%20with%20details%20of%20your%20request,or>
call her at (406) 454-3096.  The requests we receive will be considered by
the Board before the convention.  A time and place will be set aside at the
convention for you to meet privately with the President and the Treasurer in
order to receive your reimbursement.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org