[Nfbmt] Marty Greiser

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:35:05 UTC 2015

I had hoped and hoped to once again speak with Marty Greiser. Now I regret
that I did not try harder to track him down. My goodness this makes me sad.
Marty was a tireless leader in the parents division and in our old
affiliate. His friendship meant so much to me and many of us. He was kind
and we will all never forget his friendship. My goodness. We will have to
commemorate him somehow, and could someone please let the current leadership
in the Parents Division know.  Probably there are other parents who were
more in touch than I was and this may be news that has already been
disseminated.
Rik