[Nfbmt] Marty Greiser, live & well

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:20:51 UTC 2015

Greetings,

                FYI, I just got off the phone with Marty Greiser.  He is
doing well and sounds great.

                He retired about 5 years ago, but is still living in Dillon.

                He told me that Cody is working in Portland at the I R S
call center.  So, if you call about your taxes to the IRS, odds are that you
might talk to Cody.

                Any way, back to Marty.  He is still alive and doing well.
Rumors be daxxxx.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---