[Nfbmt] Marty Greiser, live & well

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:14:01 UTC 2015

Gosh sakes, guys.
I have never had this happen to me before.
Where I was mourning a loss of a friend, for like, 24 hours, and then today
I open up this email thing and find out what I found out.
I am so happy I can't even sit still.  Or even help but think of all kinds
of things that are good about this news.

I had another email in my other email inbox today and it was from Anna
Robbins.
She sent me these phone numbers for Marty Greiser. And said she had not
tried them but thought they were good.
I was confused.  I did not really know quite what to think, really. But
then, I did not pursue it as I was off and running with all the other
affairs of the day pressing my attention span.  So now. I see. Hooray!

So there is this song, maybe you know it.
It is from the Carter Family. But Flatt & Scruggs recorded it as did many
others.

It is called Give Me the Flowers While I Live.

So I am singing that today.
And thinking I just may have to send our friend Marty a big old bouquet.

What you say, huh?
We celebrate each other every day, and while we are all still here.

Cheers, everyone.
Rik