[Nfbmt] Marty Greiser, live & well

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:47:43 UTC 2015

Here's another quote.  Ran across it in the Denver Post section.  The
author commentting is about to publish a book called "Salem 1692.

"The similarities between the oral culture of that time and the
Internet are approximately 100 percent," (Stacy) Schiff says.
"Something is mentioned once - and
suddenly it's everywhere. It's amazing the way slanderous news
travels. And what we say is indelible. That's what happened in the
17th century. Witchcraft
accusations wouldn't go away.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmt_nfbnet.org/dmgina%40samobile.