[Nfbmt] Brochures

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:30:26 UTC 2015

Who did you write to?  Maybe I should write to them and see if I can get a
response.  Candy bars are good fundraisers, as far as I know.  If we do have
a fundraiser like that at a national convention, say candy bars or beef
sticks or whatever, you and I should team up.  I'll do the carrying and you
can do the yelling -- I mean, the announcing.  Joy