[Nfbmt] Brochures

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:23:11 UTC 2015

Good thing we don't have to sell these brochures.  We just have to leave
them at places like medical facilities, doctors, nursing homes, BLVS
offices, places that see folks who might be losing their vision and can
refer them to us.  Or we can take them with us to tables where we might hand
out other educational literature, or to fundraisers.  I guess your
creativity and imagination are your guides.  Joy