[Nfbmt] The Braille Monitor

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:25:42 UTC 2016

The April, 2016 Braille Monitor is out.  You can get it by email.  You can
get it in Braille, print, or in an audio format on a thumb drive that you can
read on your NLS player, or you can listen to it online or download it onto
something like a Victor Stream, or get it by email.  It's one of the best
ways to keep informed about what is going on nationally or in a particular
state that is highlighted, or to read articles submitted by NFB members from
around the country and sometimes overseas.

If you are not already receiving The Braille Monitor, please go to
www.nfb.org to sign up.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>