[Nfbmt] Delta Airlines Discount for Convention

beccastewart76 at gmail.com beccastewart76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:49:26 UTC 2016

 Thank you Joy for sending this out. This is awesome news! I have not yet purchased my plane ticket because I'm not 100% sure if I'll be flying from Phoenix or Missoula. It looks like it'll probably be Phoenix but I'm not sure :-) is there any time limit when we have to purchase this by?

Becca Strom- Stewart