[Nfbmt] State Convention Planning Committee

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Wed Apr 6 21:11:00 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I would like to have a convention committee meeting conference call
tomorrow night at 6 PM. The conference number is:
(712) 432-6100.  The conference Pin is 41010893. Come one, come all if
you are interested in the 2016 NFB Of Montana Convention.  For those
names I have from our President, I'll be sending some hotel info.  This
meeting will discuss hotels for the most part even though other
questions will be encouraged.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night!  I appologize for
such short notice!

Jim