[Nfbmt] Delta Airlines Discount for Convention

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 7 23:13:20 UTC 2016

Likewise, I already got mine too! Linda

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Bruce&Joy Breslauer   via Nfbmt <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
To: "nfbmt " <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bruce&Joy Breslauer   <breslauerj at gmail.com>, marjorie <dmgregg at 3rivers.net>, violet <standingrock_amber at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Nfbmt] Delta Airlines Discount for Convention
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:51:34 -0600

Now they tell me, after I already got my ticket.  LOL Joy

Delta Air Lines Offers a Discount to National Federation of the Blind
National Convention:
Members of the National Federation of the Blind, and all individuals planning
their travel to attend our annual national convention, are being offered
discounted airfare from Delta Air Lines through their Delta Meeting Network.
Those interested should simply go to delta.com/booking
<https://www.delta.com/air-shopping/searchFlights.action?>  to book their
flight and enter the meeting event code: NMNBW. The discount will be
calculated based on your specific travel arrangements and could range from 2
percent to 10 percent. If you have any questions, call the Delta Meeting
Network, (800) 328-1111, 7:00 a.m.-7:30 p.m. central time, Monday through
Friday.