[Nfbmt] NFB convention projected cost

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:33:53 UTC 2016

Greetings to all:
	Several folks have in1quired about costs to attend the National
convention.  Here goes.
Hotel, single or double, June 29-July 5, (7@$95)  $665.00
Air fare, varies, but $650 to $750
Ground Transport super shuttle,  $32, depending on current special rates?
Baggage fees, (2@$25),  $50, or you can carry on
Registration & banquet (early registration, before May 31),  $85.00

	The rest of the expenses one can control within reason.  I generally
pack some instant oatmeal & hot chocolate mix for breakfasts, (using the
coffee maker to heat water),  and a person can pack or pick up some meals
that you can cook in a "hot pot" or you can pick up sandwiches, etc at the
grille or eat at the Sit down restaurants.  I have packed "donut" sticks to
go along with my breakfasts.
	If you are alert and careful, you can control a lot of your meal
costs, so you have funds to spend in the Exhibit hall.  Just don't get
carried away.
	Don't forget funds for "tips" one might receive for assistance in
airports or hotel staff or for those snacks && sodas you might want.
	If you have individual questions, please contact me at
ecrobbins517 at gmail.com, or call 406 453 6678
Sincerely,
Ted Robbins

---