[Nfbmt] Survey on On-Line Dating

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:40:30 UTC 2016

This may interest some of you.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:57 PM
Subject: Survey on On-Line Dating

A member in Washington State has requested that we circulate this request.

David Andrews

Subject: Online dated in the past year? Fill out a survey about your
experiences!

Hello,

My research team at the University of Washington is interested in peoples'
experiences online dating. Anyone who has online dated (including websites
and mobile applications in the past year is eligible to participate. However,
we are very interested in recruiting participants with disabilities.

You can go here to fill out the survey.
http://tinyurl.com/onlinedatingsurveyuw

Please email
onlinedatingsurvey at uw.edu
with any questions or concerns.

The survey should take 20 minutes or less and you can enter to win one of
several $5 Amazon.com gift cards.

Survey data is confidential; you will be redirected to a second survey to
enter the drawing; should you choose to enter the drawing, your contact
information will be kept separately from survey responses.

Thank you for considering, and please pass this onto your friends with and
without disabilities!

Cindy Bennett

--
Cindy Bennett
2nd Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington Human Centered Design and

Treasurer of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington an Affiliate
of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403
Phone: (406) 454-3096
Email: president at nfbofmt.org
Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities
http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana