[Nfbmt] Last Chance: Want to go to the National Convention? Need a little help?

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:11:42 UTC 2016

Hello, Montana Federationists.

El Presidente here.

At their last meeting, the NFB of MT Board decided to offer up to $700.00
toward air fare to the National Convention for up to six people who might
want to go and could use the financial assistance.  I wanted to hear from
interested parties by May 1.  So far, I have not heard from anyone.

What I would like to know is this, if you want to go to the National
Convention, why it is important to you, and what you plan to do afterwards to
help our state affiliate grow stronger and better.

Tomorrow is May 1.  I will extend the deadline for a couple of days just to
make sure everyone who wants to can take advantage of this opportunity.  If
you are interested, please let me know off list.  Either send me an email at
breslauerj at gmail.com or call me at 406-454-3096.  Thank you.

Enjoy the warmer weather coming these next several days.  Happy Spring.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>