[Nfbmt] Uber

beccastewart76 at gmail.com beccastewart76 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:54:37 UTC 2016

Hello Madame president. I am a Uber  customer as you know when I use them all the time. I just got an email from them a couple days ago as one of the regular customers informing me that they are going to be active in Missoula and several other  cities in Montana as of August 1. This is fabulous news for the blind people of Montana. If you want to use Uber  what you do is you go to the App Store on your smart phone and download their app and set it up it's easy to do and then you simply can request them with a few taps on your smart phone. If anybody would like more information on how to do this they can simply call me or I can discuss it at our next phone conference :-)

Becca Strom- Stewart