[Nfbmt] on nfb.org

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:36:20 UTC 2016

I don't know.
I did not find a What's New link when searching for it on the NFB home page,
while using the Link Search in JAWS.
And that home page has a ton of stuff to go through.
My patience maybe is a bit short. I am sure it was there if you said it was!
Ha ha.

Please take no offense, Joy.
I really was glad to know about the letters to the editor.

Rik