[Nfbmt] on nfb.org

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:38:06 UTC 2016

Yes, you are right.
These webmasters they will tend to do that.

Oops.
This is a message that is best off list. I was thinking it was me writing to
Joy.
I will not post about this any longer.
Contact me off list, anyone who wants to read the letters to the editor in
the New York Times in response to the Edward Hoagland essay.

Rik
D28rik at msn.com