[Nfbmt] NFB of Montana - The December at-large chapter meeting is available to hear on Totally Free Conference REPLAY

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:05:48 UTC 2016

If you were not able to attend the phone conference monthly at-large chapter
meeting last evening (or even if you were), there is a way to listen.
Here is how:

REPLAY Telephone Number Instructions:
Phone:     (712) 432-6190   7124326190
Followed by the meeting's ACCESS CODE:  37424678#
At the prompt type in the Code for the meeting:  (usually it is 4-digits,
followed by the pound sign, #.)
16122 is the code for the December 8th meeting (year, month)
        Note: The extra number 2 must have been my fickle finger of fate,
having a joke with me.
                 It does help to stay humble, it really does!  (smile, grin
and bear with me.)

Those of you who attended, thank you very much.
And those who could not, we hope you may consider joining us for the next
meeting.
It is an open meeting, so please invite others as well.
The second Thursday of the month, which would make it this.
Thursday, January 12, 2017.
6:00 p. m.
Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:
    (712) 432-6100
Participant Access Passcode:
    41010893#

Thank you and may you all have a wonderful holiday season.
Rik James, President of the Treasure State At-Large chapter of the NFB of
Montana
D28Rik at msn.com
Or
Rixmix2009 at gmail.com

As a state affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind, the National
Federation of the Blind of Montana is an organization in which the blind and
interested sighted persons come together to plan and carry out programs.

. To improve the quality of life of the blind of Montana.
. To provide a means of collective action for parents of blind children in
Montana.
. To promote the vocational, cultural, and social advancement of the blind
of Montana.
. To achieve the integration of the blind into society on a basis of
equality with the sighted.
. And to take any other actions which will improve the overall condition and
standard of living of the blind of Montana and the nation.
Please visit our affiliate website for much more information, at
www.nfbofmt.org.