[Nfbmt] Holiday wishes

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:05:56 UTC 2016

No,
	We originally thought about traveling to Billings, but with the
projected weather, decided to stay home where it will be warm & cozy and
cook up a ham dinner.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404