[Nfbmt] ZoomText Fusion University

President, NFB of Montana breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:22:49 UTC 2016

I have been asked to share the following announcement.

ZoomText UniversityEnroll in ZoomText

Fusion University Today!

Three-Day Training Course in Great Falls, MT

When:         Tuesday, May 17, 2016 through Thursday, May 19, 2016
Where:       Great Falls, MT
What:         ZoomText Fusion University

Times:       9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen
magnification technology, an IT professional that needs to assist low vision
clients, a student or current ZoomText customer who needs to know how to get
the most out of ZoomText Fusion, then this hands-on training is just for you.

Ai Squared and Overhere Consulting are proud to announce ZoomText Fusion
training in Great Falls on May 17 -19, 2016. The training will be located at
the following address:

525 Central Avenue

Times Square Building

Great Falls, MT 59401

406-992-0028

What do you get when you sign up for ZoomText Fusion training?

*	Hands-on training with an authorized Ai Squared Trainer
*	An understanding for all of the advanced features of ZoomText Fusion
*	Using the Learning Center, Tutor Mode, Pronunciation Dictionary,
Speech Settings  and so much more
*	Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office and ZoomText Fusion together
effectively
*	Familiarity of Web browsing and how to use Browse Mode and Page
Navigation
*	Information on how to customize ZoomText Fusion for your specific
preferences
*	Lunch provided for the three days of training

Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1,500 or more, ZoomText
Fusion training is only $795 per student for a three-day class!  Ai Squared
accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state
authorizations.

To sign up for the training, please contact Kim Moore at Ai Squared by phone
at

802-367-6110, by e-mail at kmoore at aisquared.com or you can register online
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zoomtext-fusion-training-in-great-falls-mt-tick
ets-21220795972> .

Space is limited, so sign up soon!

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>