[Nfbmt] {Spam?} Re: Prepaid Cell Phones

beccastewart76 at gmail.com beccastewart76 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:21:04 UTC 2016

Hi Rick. I sent you a request on Skype and I hope you except it :-) I am a member of to Skype groups and we meet weekly for a Skype call I have many people on it and I think it would be a great solution for our group also :-) and by the way I'm going for the Broncos this afternoon wink

Becca Strom- Stewart