[Nfbmt] Who uses what?

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:41:09 UTC 2016

How many members are using which device?

Who feels like they need help with which device?

Who would like to devote a part of a chapter meeting discussing this?

But not only devices.
How about other non-device aspects to day to day life as a blind person?
List some of those as well.

I keep spending time looking for things.
I am working on my scanning technique.
Seems that too often, I say well I can't find it.
Then to find out the lost item was right in the area where I had been
looking.
What is wrong with this picture?
Frustration.

What should I do?
I have an old thinking cap.
I used to wear it, until I got too big headed.
So I put it in a drawer
Of course my life was rather dull, not wearing my thinking cap.
But when living off of my wits proved too great a challenge, I chose to
reconsider my situation.
Then, when my ego had shrunk a bit, I could not remember which drawer I had
put it in.

What?
Look again in that drawer.
Why yes. There it is.

That's just silly.
Isn't it?
Who needs to wear a hat just to think?

Ah well.
Complications.

Looking for the cell phone.
Call myself up on the land line.
That works.
Should I have put the phone where the hat was?
Silly again. Oh well.

Let us hear your thoughts, folks.
Rik James