[Nfbmt] Help me out

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 20 01:45:58 UTC 2016

Hi folks,
Jim had shoulder surgery, and the dressings have to be changed every other day.
I have no problem with this,
at this time our friend is on vacation, where we have someone who comes
in on Monday to help us with the house cleaning as well as mail things
like that.
The doctor and nurse at the clinic decided sense Jim is disabled it
would be a hardship for him to come to the clinic every other day.
The clinic has a van called pal's.
This van is run by a grant every year. We persons who go to the clinic
don't have to pay for the ride.
I shared that many insurances feel if you can get around town you can
get to the clinic.
At one time we were told Jim could come and the bandage couldn't be
changed in the office.
Where the day of surgery they said it could be.
I am confused, Jim is allowed to go all over town if he wishes but
can't come to the clinic because it would be a hardship on him.
The first lady is coming on Sunday and that is fine.
Last night we went to the emergency room to get the bandage changed. It
was weeping, I also wanted to know the color anything I could learn.
Just because they didn't send us home with anything.
We the blind stand up for rites, wich means we learn how to get around
problems that happen.
What happened here.
Now with anyone who has sighted persons in the home wouldn't have been
challenged.
Just my thoughts.
Thanks for reading.