[Nfbmt] 2016 Assistive Technology Fair

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:14:48 UTC 2016

I said yes.  See below.  Joy

Hello Joy,

I was wondering if the National Federation of the Blind of Montana would be willing to have a table at our tech fair this May the 20th. The tech fair will be from 9AM to about 4:30PM.

We would really love to have you guys involved in the tech fair as long as we hold it. We are starting to put the information on our website for the event at:

http://atfmt.com

We are also holding a 3 day ZoomText University may 17 through May 19. If you would like more information on the training classes please visit our page at:

http://atfmt.com/zoomtext-university.html

Once again thank you for your time, and we hope that you will consider becoming a part of our Tech Fair family for years to come.

Ed Worrell
OverHere Consulting LLP
“Bringing Technology into Sight”
406-231-6822
ed at overhereconsulting.net
www.overhereconsulting.net

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email:  <mailto:president at nfbofmt.org> president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It’s TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana <http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>