[Nfbmt] Brailler

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 7 23:36:28 UTC 2016

It is a Braille embosser from Enabling Technologies. They have been
made for a long time, and are generally very reliable.  It is
designed to emboss on one side of paper, and is a personal/low volume
machine in general.

It has a parallel and serial port, as I recall, so you would need a
computer with one of these, and the right cable, or a x to USb
adapter. Embossers are generally fed from a Braille translation
program, so if you have one that runs under windows, like Duxbury,
and you can connect it, it will work under Windows.

Dave