[Nfbmt] working on the web site

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:25:42 UTC 2016

The web site information is on NFB Newsline, too.  I think it's option two,
then option five, then whatever the NFB calendar of upcoming events is.  It
should list the chapters by name and have their meting times and places, as
well as the fund raisers you guys are doing.  I should listen to it again to
make sure it is correct.  I try to keep it current.  Does anybody listen to
it?  LOL