[Nfbmt] Notice of Treasure State at Large Chapter meeting tonight, 11/17/2016, 6:00 P.M.

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:46:43 UTC 2016

Yes, folks, there's gonna be a meetin tonight, November 17, at 6:00 P.M.  The
snow may be snowing, the wind may be blowing, but neither rain nor sleet nor
snow nor dark of night can keep the intrepid Treasure State At Large Chapter
from making its appointed rounds.

So shake the snow off your boots, pull up a chair, grab your favorite hot
beverage, grab your favorite hot significant other, put another log on the
fire, cook me up some bacon and some beans, and come talk with some old
friends and make some new ones.  You never know what we might discuss.  If
you're not there, we might discuss you.  Doncha wanna know what we said?
We'll never tell.

So if you ever wanted to know what's going on behind that green door, here's
the secret code.

712-432-6100

Participant access code, 41010893#

Tell your ma, tell your pa, tell your aunt jenny that you usually keep under
the stairs, bring your friends, bring your enemies, bring your sense of
humor, and let's gather round the old crankety-crank phone for a good time in
the good old summertime.  No wait, wrong season. The fall is fallin, so you
might as well be callin in to share some holiday cheer.  Come on, all you
turkeys out there, let's get a gaggle of us together and have some fun.  Is
there such a thing as a gaggle of turkeys?  Who knows?  We may find out.
What else you got to do, cause baby, it's cold outside.  And dark.  And I'm
afraid of the dark.  Maybe we can talk about that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4KJrvlMccw