[Nfbmt] Transportation Resolution

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:59:23 UTC 2016

Excellent Joy!

I think it would be great to follow up with a phone call to the
Governor's office and ask to speak to the staff member who  deals iwth
gtransportaion.  You want to make sure that person has this resolution
and that you have his or her name and contact info so you can follow
up later.

Same with the Congressional Delegation if you have the time right now.
Certainly after the election, and you could bring it up in Washington
in December.

Best,
Dan

--